LiquidSonics’ Reverberate is a highly efficient hybrid convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses for Mac and PC supporting VST, Audio Units and RTAS. Reverberate provides a rich and dynamic reverb from impulse responses by modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus and delay unit provide a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier, more creative sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
In addition to loading impulse responses from audio files Reverberate is able to generate supplementary early reflections for additional control over a room’s sonic characteristics.
* Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
* Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
* Early reflections module
* 144 Presets (including 93 true-stereo files)
* Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
* Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
* Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
* Post EQ with LFO modulation
* Stereo widener with anti-phase reduction
* ADSHR envelopes with shape control
* Low CPU downsampling mode option
* Impulse response chaining
* Integrated preset and sample browsers
* Wav, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
Changes since 1.911 1.916: 08/02/15
– All: Fixed an issue with true stereo file normalisation.
– All: Fixed an issue with the modulation gain amplitude.
– All: Fixed an issue where the initial presets could load as empty presets.
– VST/AU: Improved support in WaveLab.
– AAX (Build 041): Improved preset recall.
– AAX (Build 044): Fix for a bug disabling audio on GUI load on a small number of systems.
– AAX (Build 046): Update IR indicators in browser when dragging file onto visualisation view or changing the topology mode.
– AAX (Build 046): Bug fix for using parallel stereo mode after true stereo mode with different rate IRs are used.
– AAX: Support for AudioSuite in the 64-bit AAX (ProTools 11 only).
– All: Added the ability to create expiring licenses for extended demoing.