LiquidSonics’ Reverberate is a highly efficient convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses.
Reverberate seeks to provide a richer and more dynamic sounding reverb from impulse responses by optionally modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus provides a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
REPACK NOTES:missing libsndfilelsr.dylib added to the installer
Features and Specifications:
• Stereo convolution reverb
• Dual true-stereo IR capability
• Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
• Wav, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
• Integrated sample browser
• Integrated presets browser
• ADSHR envelopes with linear, log and exponential shape control
• 50%-150% stretch
• Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
• Pre-delay up to 500ms
• Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
• Post EQ with LFO modulation
• 48 Presets (including 29 true-stereo presets)
• Downsampling (Low CPU) mode available for use in high sample rate projects
• Impulse response chaining
Change Log 1.810: 17/08/13
– All: User definable favourite banks feature added.