LiquidSonics Reverberate 1.912 UPDATE ONLY WiN MAC
R2R | 26.3.2014 | WiN 25.82 MB | OSX 3.9 MB
LiquidSonics’ Reverberate is a highly efficient hybrid convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses for Mac and PC supporting VST, Audio Units and RTAS. Reverberate provides a rich and dynamic reverb from impulse responses by modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus and delay unit provide a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier, more creative sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
In addition to loading impulse responses from audio files Reverberate is able to generate supplementary early reflections for additional control over a room’s sonic characteristics.
* Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
* Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
* Early reflections module
* 144 Presets (including 93 true-stereo files)
* Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
* Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
* Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects