It’s no delay, no eq, no compressor, no filter, and no pitch shifter. But it does all that, on a per wave cycle basis. Don’t try to grasp that intellectually, play it. Fire up some of the most boring, overused, outdated drums you have and relectro them into something completely different. Don’t beleive it, do it.
Main processing section with effects similar to
– Compressor / expander alike section
– Cut-filter with infinite edge steepeness
– Comprehensive pitch sections for
relative pitch changing of the input
pitch fixing of the input
(inverted) pitch following of the input signal
– Variable wave repeat
– Variable waveform replacement
– EQ-alike section with 2 bands
Main modulation section with
– Two conventional LFO
– Two modulation step sequencer
– Modulation matrix with pitch- and volume-follow
Output section with HP and LP filters and chorus.
Two wheels for dry/wet blending and morphing.
MIDI program change supported.
MIDI learn. Settings can be saved / restored.
version 1.0.2 – 1. Jan 2013
Maintenance update including smaller fixes and improvements