KOMPLETE KONTROL opens up the full potential of KOMPLETE. Feel the world’s most advanced software instruments come to life under your fingertips – more intuitive, expressive, and inspirational than ever before.
Browse and load sounds with the push of a button – KOMPLETE KONTROL manages the entire KOMPLETE universe in a single plug-in, thanks to the tag-based browsing system.
Don’t lose time mapping parameters to the keyboard. Native Map™ technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE Instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs. Everything you need to sculpt your sound – at your fingers and ready for your creativity.
The innovative Light Guide™ shows you key switches, zones and more in full color, depending on the instrument – key color corresponds to cell color in BATTERY 4, for example. The lights also provide performance feedback – see scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across the keyboard.
Play chords with single keys or map the entire keyboard to musical scales. Create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator – optimized for hands-on performance. And bend, warp and automate sounds like never before with the highly flexible touch strips.
Komplete Kontrol 2.0.2 — 2018-05-16
– FIXED Intermittent log shown when quitting KOMPLETE KONTROL
Komplete Kontrol 2.0.1 — 2018-05-15
– After updating KOMPLETE KONTROL or installing a new KOMPLETE or NKS instrument, run KOMPLETE KONTROL as a stand-alone application before using it as a plug-in
– When running the stand-alone version of KOMPLETE KONTROL for the first time, open Preferences > MIDI and enable all MIDI input ports for the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard
– For host integration setup, refer to the online KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation. KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK1 and MK2 users upgrading from a previous version of KOMPLETE KONTROL MUST replace their Ableton Live scripts for Ableton Live integration to function correctly. Please refer to the KnowledgeBase article Setting Up Ableton Live for KOMPLETE KONTROL
– ADDED MIDI Mode Keybed Assignment for KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 keyboards
– 1. Create key splits, assign MIDI channel, transpose, and set the Light Guide color for KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 keyboards in MIDI mode
– 2. Configure via the MIDI Assignment editor in KOMPLETE KONTROL Standalone software
– ADDED Rename MIDI Templates for KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 keyboards
– ADDED KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 Accessibility for Windows
– Windows support for KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 keyboard accessibility features for visually-impaired users (previously macOS only)
– IMPROVED KOMPLETE KONTROL shows hosted plug-ins that are missing on the system with an “!” icon
– IMPROVED KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 always switches to the PLUG-IN page after loading a Preset in the BROWSER
– FIXED Crash when dragging MIDI patterns from KONTAKT Instruments to the host
– FIXED Crash when closing KOMPLETE KONTROL plug-in window with Softube Heartbeat
– FIXED Intermittent crash when disabling / enabling / freezing tracks in Cubase
– FIXED KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 velocity curves are correctly recalled after restart
– FIXED The Plug-in Bar and KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 HW use the Product short name for NKS KONTAKT, NKS REAKTOR and NKS VST Content Instruments
– FIXED KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK1 Instance On-Screen Overlay correctly shows loaded Instruments when re-opening a saved host project
– FIXED Guitar Rig can be scrolled to show all modules regardless of the window height
– FIXED MIDI Templates are correctly recalled after restart on Windows
– FIXED KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 SHIFT LED shows the correct state in MIDI Assignment Editor
– FIXED FIXED VEL is respected when switching MIDI Templates