Team R2R | 03 May 2018 | WiN: 6.7 MB | OSX: 28.3 MB
KClip 3 – One Louder. Mastering Clipper, Loudness Meter, Multiband Saturator. The ultimate mastering loudness tool and track saturator just got even better.
KClip 3 – New Features
– Multiband Processing – Use up to 4 different clipping modes (or none) split between 4 assignable bandwidth regions.
– EBU metering (LUFS) – Target loudness optimization to the desired level and quickly make sure your mix is ready for streaming.
– Resizable Window – Enhanced visualiser and metering expand to fit the desired window size.
– New clipping modes – In addition to expanded controls for Smooth, Crisp, Tube and Tape from version 2, add extra saturation and bite with Germanium, Silicon, Broken Speaker, and Guitar Amp.
– Threshold – A top user request for 48 dB of additional headroom and/or gain capability.
– Mid/Side processing – Clip your mid and side signals separately for extra stereo imaging control.
– Settings A/B comparison – And other workflow enhancements, such as expanded oversampling options, window settings recall, wet/dry on front panel, and more!