Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 AudioUnit & VST Editor Plugin
You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 the way this modern world requires? Now it’s possible with our AU / VST plugin that allows you to get your Hardware into your modern DAW. We developed this plugin together with Arto Vaarala who’s long experience with coding made all this possible. This plugin is great even if your JP-8000 / JP-8080 is broken (knobs & sliders not working).
Here is a little something we’ve done for this plugin:
– Connect your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 directly into your DAW
– Edit almost every parameter of your synth from the plugin (AudioUnit or VST)
– If you edit any CC knob from JP, you can see it moving directly from the plugin window
– Automate almost every parameter within your DAW
– Edit both layers from the plugin individually or link layers together
– You can scroll thru your own User Performance library within the plugin (U:11-U:88)
– You can send the parameters from the plugin to your synthesizers Temp buffer and save them from there
– When you open the project with the plugin, all the parameters are automatically sent to JP
– Load and Save performance banks to / from your HDD
– Save patches directly to your JP-8000 / JP-8080 from the plugin.
– JP-8000 incompatible parameters marked with **
What it won’t do:
– Transmit any audio
– Voice modulator and velocity parameters are not available. (you can edit them from your synth)
– External audio inputs not selectable. (you can edit this from your synth)
– Solo switch functions not working with Request function.