Featuring 5 saturation modes based on analog equipment, Head Crusher brings out the best in any track. Whether you want to spice up a vocal take or make that drum sound explode, Head Crusher is right up your alley.
Head Crusher’s 2 analog filters, sweet sounding Tilt EQ and 5 saturation modes make it a perfect tool to shape any sound. Both filters feature adjustable Q and the tone knob is great for shaping any track quickly and easily
Mix It Up
Head Crusher’s Torture & Assasinate knobs are the perfect weapons to destroy any sound you desire. Make synth patches soar, make that hard vocal extra nasty, and if you want the best of both worlds, Head Crusher’s mix knob makes it easy to dial just the right amount of dirt.
CHANGES: – Reworked from scratch.
– Parameters and switching between modes has been smoothed out.
– Parameters have been renamed and rescaled to standard ranges.
– Rewritten Assasinate mode.
– Mix knob now works in Studio One.
– New graphics resemble the original Head Crusher.
– New SC Sidechain high-pass
– NEW FEATURE, SC!!
– With the SC knob, it’s now easier to get a smoother distortion when the track calls for it, SC is a side-chained highpass that let’s you smooth out the saturation, try it on an electric bass to make it cut through the mix.
Supported Formats : VST / VST3 / Audio Units / RTAS / AAX / Audio Suite