Glitch is an fx plug-in that lets you bring rhythm and movement to your mixes, featuring a host-synced trance-gate and multi-tab delay, and the signature ‘glitch’ effect that rhythmically alters the playback speed of your track in real-time. This combination of effects lets you quickly create interesting vocal-chops and modern syncopated beats, or transform any track into an almost unrecognisable rhythmic mix element, allowing for new and unexpected flavours.
– Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface.
– Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
– Host-synced trance-gate with continuous smoothing control.
– One-knob host-synced multi-tab delay.
– Host-synced signature ‘glitch’ effect.
– High pass and low pass filter.
– Additional one-knob drive.
– Smoothed bypass and input and output volume controls.
– Preset manager to save & share your own effects.