Team R2R | Dec 24 2016 | WiN: 3.7 MB | OSX: 5.8 MB
AU VST2 VST3 RTAS AAX
Gainrider 2 is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process. GainRider 2 is the successor of GainRider, our very popular gain riding popular. It offers more ride algorithms and reduces plugin delay.
Gainrider 2 lets you control all aspects of the gain riding process, for the perfect ride!
Gainrider 2 gives detailed visual feedback, how your signal is processed, for the perfect ride!
– 3 ride modes: loudness leveling, ducking, loudness leveling to side-chain
– Detailed control of gain change (speed, pre-delay, min, max, idle).
– Flexible pre-delay including zero delay mode.
– Loudness measurement based on EBUR128 ML
– Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters.
– Flexible pre-filter.
– Side chaining (VST3/RTAS/AAX/AU) or channel 3+4 (VST2).
– Read/Write automation data.
– A/B control.