FreqAnalyst Pro is a real time spectrum analyzer with advanced functionalities. It uses the same smooth algorithms as its little brother (FreqAnalyst free plug-in): it has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency. The frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details: manage its precision and rate, apply an offset or slope to the measured spectrum. Two thresholding systems are available, and the time response can be changed thanks to the attack and release parameters. Three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response can be displayed on the same graph. Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum.
– Mono, stereo or mid/side real time spectrum analyzer.
– Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
– Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
– Spectrum and spectrogram views.
– Animated zoom for all displays.
– Precise measurement capabilities, with note info display.
– 3D waterfall view with full 3D control.
– Solid or wireframe 3D surface display.
– Instant, peak and average curves display for each channel.
– Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
– Opacity control for the user interface.
– Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
– Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
– Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
– Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
– Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
– Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).