Usually the final mix of a music production does not translate well with all audio devices (e.g. HiFi, car audio, smartphone) at the beginning. To achieve this in an effective manner is not easy to master!
This is where Euphonia starts:
– Euphonia is an optimal audio spectrum balancing plugin which equalizes automatically any audio input based on a few standard average spectrum curves.
– These few standard curves have the advantage that they work very well with the majority of audio devices.
– Using Euphonia right after the final mix of your music production could eliminate missing low/high end, mixing mistakes, general spectrum balancing problems or even compensate poor listening environment.
– Euphonia compares the spectral fingerprint against build-in curves (Pop/Rock/Dance/Jazz/EDM) and calculates filter settings so that the spectrum of the audio follows the selected average spectrum curves.
– The spectral adjustment is done in a very gentle way, it does not harm any tonal information but impacts the overall spectrum balance. It also tries to keep the overall loudness.
– Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
– OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS