Dualism, a stereo control and analysis effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Dualism is a complete toolkit for stereo work, featuring a comprehensive audio visualisation suite. Used as a final stage in mastering and monitor control, and at the top and bottom of every channel, Dualism ensures absolute stereo mastery.
Fully equipped stereo toolkit.
Input section for A/Bs, signal correction and gain structuring.
Stereo processing section with Width, Mid->Side and Side->Mid.
Extensive suite of visualisation options.
Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
Channelstrip input controls
M/S encode and decode
Extensive options for gain structuring
High-pass filters for Mid and Side
Comprehensive stereo field control
Monitor controller functionality
Supports dual inputs with crossfade and delay for A/B of signals
PPMs and Bendymeters
Fully featured FFT Spectrum Analyser
Octave, 1/3rd Octave and 1/12th Octave displays
2D and 3D Spectrographs
Lissajous and Oscilloscope displays
Phase Meter and Correlation Meter
1/3rd Octave RMS Analyser
Phase Spectrum analyser
ITU1770 Short-Term loudness history and histogram display
Full ITU1770 / EBU r128 / ATSC A/85 loudness metering support
Full-screen mode and PNG screenshots
1.06 -> 1.07
– Overhauled Scope!
– Fix MS decoder! (automatically corrects old sessions)
– Horizontal Spectrograph
– Correct RMS readout in Level metering
– Fix bug with Loudness metering in non 44100 sessions
– Fix recall of A/B banks
– OpenGL improvements
– Reduce graphics overheads
– Improve text editing on 64bit mac
– Improve VST3 automation
– Import VST3 tracknames
– Improve mousewheel handling on windows
– Improve keyboard handling
– Improve automation resolution in Logic X
– Fix VST3 double-precision sidechaining in Wavelab 9
– Updated pagetables for Avid S6