Distortion, Compression, Warmth, Transformers. With Mid/Side.
AU AAX VST x86 x64
Disto is an emulation of two different devices in one. It is designed by merging their features to get a single processing system. A Mid/Side encoding/decoding matrix is added to the rack, which, thanks to independent controls, gives full access to Mid and Side processing. The character of the rack is widely expanded, by offering a “Standard/Out of Order” selection. Standard mode has the character and headroom of the original modelled devices. Out of Order mode has a lot stronger effects for stronger processing.
– Several compression modes.
– Knee compression.
– Several saturation modes.
– Warmth control. A special dynamic filter attenuates brightness for a “tape” style warming effect.
– Hottitude control. Set headroom and saturation independently from dynamic control.
– Output transformer option. A special saturation on low frequency range.
– Mid/Side matrix, with independent controls for Mid and Side.
– Original/Out of Order modes.
New v.2 available now!
– Sample aligned Dry-Mix control.
– New “Clean!” mode. A whole new model for faithful compression, from light to squashed.
– New Gain Reduction meters mapping. Zooming into first 10 dB.
– New Auto-Gain option! Engage it to make output gain controls match the original audio level.