CurveEQ is a spline equalizer for professional music and audio production applications. CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line), so you can actually see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering, and in some cases CurveEQ is suitable for use as an in-track equalizer.
* Mastering equalizer
* Spectrum matching equalizer
* Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 equalizer
* Clean-sounding equalizer
* Spectrum analyzer
* 3 EQ curves per channel group
* Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
* Stereo and multi-channel processing
* Mid/side processing
* Undo/redo history
* All sample rates support
* Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
* CSV file import/export
* Internal channel routing
* 64-bit floating point processing
* A/B comparisons
* 53 ms compensated processing latency
* Spectrum matching
* Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
* Channel grouping
* Preset manager
* Contextual hint messages
Version 3.6 update includes the following changes: – Fixed positioning of the leftmost and rightmost points.
– Made bottom group selector switchable.
– Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.
– Double-click on several selected points now deletes them all.
– Added in-interface preset selection buttons (switchable).
– Added 175% visual scale.
– Added “RT Sigma” analyzer type.
– Added “Spectrum Offset” display modes.