Team R2R | 03 Mar 2018 | WiN: 5.9 MB | OSX: 25.3 MB
CRTIV Tape Bus plug-in for professional music production applications recreates characteristic elements of the reel-to-reel tape sound. This includes saturation, modulation noise and smearing effects which are known for the “analog” feel they bring to audio recordings. This plug-in also applies a selected impulse response taken by us from the existing tape machines.
– Saturation controls
– Tape medium controls
– Preset manager
– Undo/redo history
– A/B comparisons
– Contextual hint messages
– All sample rates support
– 1 ms compensated processing latency
– Fixed “Flutter” noise loudness in oversampling modes.
– Updated the user guide to include more details on the impulses.
– Moved built-in low-frequency roll-off below 20 Hz.
– Added “Tape 4” impulse.
– Changed signal chain to apply smoothing/flutter to impulse’s sound.
– Added support for mouse backward/forward buttons to scroll impulses.