BBD Echo-80 faithfully emulates the workings of BBD (Bucket-Brigade Device) analogue delay-line FX. These include (but not limited to); Echo, Delay, Chorus, flange, Resonator, and reverb-type effects.
– 11 BBD “fixed-Stage” lengths (64->65536) with manual 50%- 200% offset. Delay time can be set from a fraction of a millisecond up to +13 seconds @ 48khz.
– Delay-line clock from 1000hz up to host audio rate (i.e. 44khz, 48khz, 96khz). Unlike hardware analogue delays, no compromise needs to be made between fidelity & delay-time. BBD Echo-80 can be as clean or dirty as you want it.
– Delay time modulation with 5 waveforms types (Sine, Tri, Ramp, Saw & Sample & Hold). LFO now syncable to host MIDI clock.
– Audio re-triggering of the LFO modulator (for all waveforms), with variable phase selection of the waveform cycle. A 2-pole BPF is also provided to isolate audio frequency used for triggering.
– 4 or 8-Pole low pass filter (post delay) with selectable resonant & non-resonant response. Resonant response allows self-oscillating feedback.
– 2-Pole high pass filter for less “muddy” sounding delay’s (Pre-delay).
– “Loop” function, which infinitely loops whatever is in the delay buffer.
– Volume (Pre-gain) & Dry/wet mix controls.
– Analogue-style VU meter with pre & post db monitoring switch.
– LCD numeric display which displays current delay time (in ms.) or clock/sample rate (in Hz.).
– Hiss knob, which introduces white noise for a “more authentic” analogue FX sound.
– In-built help file. Just flick the “help” switch on, and moving the mouse cursor over any control displays information on it’s function and use.
– Save up to 64 preset patches per bank. 11 built-in patches included.
– High & low resolution plug-ins for different screen resolutions. High resolution VST is optimized for 1280×1024 & higher.