Replicant is a delay-based effect in the “beat slicer/looper” vein, with some tricks of its own that separate it from the herd. From a simple delay or panning effect, on up to massive random beat mangling, Replicant is a capable plugin well in line with today’s modern electronic music styles. Stuttering buffers and filter drops are easy to program, and the comprehensive randomization features give it a mind of its own, if so desired. If you’re looking to add some chance to your programming, you’ve come to the right place.
* Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure.
* Six independant randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button.
* Our unique “Hold” feature, to store a random sequence you like.
* Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time.
* Pan position that changes over time.
* Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization.
* Full MIDI Learn for hardware control of every parameter. (VST only; handled by host in AU version)