Team R2R | 15 Nov 2017 | WIN: 39.6 MB | OSX: 25.3 MB
AU AAX VST RTAS
ARC System 2 (Advanced Room Correction) is the sequel of the first and only acoustic correction system that combines a measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to improve the sound reliability and acoustics of your studio in an elegant, low-cost portable solution.
ARC System Features:
– Easy to use, step-by-step, room measurement software for Mac/PC.
– VST, RTAS, AU correction plug-in for Mac/PC most popular DAWs (such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Live, etc.).
– Professional measurement microphone:
– Type: 1/4″ precision measurement condenser microphone.
– Polar pattern: omni directional, free field.
– Capsule frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz.
– Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 16-20,000 Hz, +/- 1.5 dB.
– Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 200 ohms output impedance.
– Sensitivity: 50 mV/Pa.
– Noise Equivalent Level: 22 dB.
– Max SPL: 130 dB for 3% THD.
ARC System Measurement Software features: – Automatic multi-point room measurement system, wizard based, based on Audyssey MultEQ technology.
– Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
– Requires 48 kHz operation (only for measurements).
– Requires ASIO Audio Hardware on Windows Vista or XP, CoreAudio on Mac OS X.
– Saves Measurements sets to be opened on the ARC System Correction Plug-In.
ARC System Correction Plug-In features:
– Multi platform high quality Frequency AND Time correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ technology.
– Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
– Correction processor resolution: 32-bits floating point.
– Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 96 kHz.
– Four target curves.
– Graphic Frequency response display.