Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results and most importantly, fantastic sound. Bring character and life to every element of your mix with Alloy 2. Far more than just a traditional channel strip, Alloy 2 is a modern twist on classic mixing. The basics have been re-imagined with forward-thinking features and time-saving flexibility. Innovative sound sculpting tools are ripe with potential for delivering your distinctive sound. And best of all, Alloy 2 allows you to focus on mixing without distraction, neatly packaging the mixing essentials in a self-contained and completely configurable plug-in that puts everything you need at your fingertips.
* Six precision tools for mixing in one integrated system : Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter
* Load one plug-in for all of the essential EQ, dynamics and sound-shaping effects you need on your tracks and busses. Save custom presets and effect chains to suit any need
* Phase Tools panel includes phase invert controls, and a zero-latency phase rotation control to improve waveform symmetry
* Easy to navigate, forward-thinking UI with precise controls and extensive visual feedback for setting modules
* All modules feature useful meters that give you essential feedback for setting controls.
* Zero-latency mode prevents sync problems in hosts like Pro Tools LE
* Completely user-customizable signal routing with two dynamics stages, sidechain mapping and more
* Dynamics, Exciter and Transient Shaper have both single and multi-band operation, giving you more simplicity or more control depending on the task at hand
* Includes a huge range of presets that range from simple and useful EQ and Dynamics configurations to complex chains that use all six modules
* MacroPresets combine key controls from any combination of Alloy’s six modules into a custom UI that shows just what you need to see
* Sidechaining support for VST, AU, RTAS, MAS and DirectX hosts lets you control the Dynamics section from other tracks in your mix. Affect the whole signal or zero in on just the frequency range you want with advanced multiband sidechaining
* Crosschaining allows you to trigger the dynamics section with another frequency band of the same input source for never-heard-before compression and gating effects
* Powerful workflow tools make your life simpler — the History list lets you go back in time, and the integrated preset editor lets you browse, manage and customize presets easily
* Simple authorization lets you choose between simple challenge-response (up to 3 machines for personal use) or iLok