VocALign® is the unique audio software solution for music and audio post that will adjust the timing of one audio signal to match the timing of another. VocALign’s unique ability to align two signals enables it to be used creatively to take guide or even “live” tracks and create performances with perfectly aligned overdubs. This outstanding software gives users perfectly aligned double-tracked vocals, tight backing vocals, easy re-grooving of recorded vocals for remixing and shorter overdub sessions. Users also have the ability to choose the best rhythm and pace for a specific vocal, or even lay down the required tempo pattern for the artist. For post-production, VocALign will automatically edit a line of replacement dialog so that it aligns with the dialog recorded with the original film or video. The artist can concentrate on performance and the result is perfectly lip-sync’d dialog, or more convincing foreign language dubs. VocALign is a truly amazing tool, which reduces the time taken to re-record dialog or vocals, saving money by drastically reducing production and studio time. Artists can now concentrate on performance and not sync during overdubbing sessions.
VocALign – Unique Automatic Audio Alignment
– Instantly edits one audio signal to match the energy patterns in another audio signal.
– Works with voice, musical instruments and sound effects.
– Provides time saving and quality benefits for ADR, tightening double tracked vocals and backing harmonies, foreign language dubbing, etc.
– VocALign PRO V4 takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
– Simple, intuitive plugin integration with host audio editor.
– Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
– Works with 16- and 24-bit audio
– The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign PRO
– The Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged
Advanced features and functions in VocALign PRO:
– Increased alignment accuracy:- achieved with a new and more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
– User settable Synch Points:- targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
– Protected signal blocks:- user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-compressed or expanded during alignment.
– Comprehensive audio preview options:- allows listening from VocALign to sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version)
– Ability to re-use an alignment path:- on another Dub signal. (Can be used for multi-track microphone recordings – e.g. simultaneous close and distant mikes) (In Pro Tools version)
– New improved TimeMod (time compression/expansion): – optimised for single- pitch signals but maintaining the option to use an alternative TimeMod algorithm for more complex signals.
– Longer maximum signal length:- Now up to 5 minutes (previously 2 minutes)