String Studio VS-1 swaps the traditional oscillator, filter, and envelope pattern for real-life string instrument components. At the core of String Studio lies a new, cutting edge physical model of strings interacting with picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards. Through this direct approach, String Studio delivers stunning guitars, basses, harps, clavinets, bowed instruments, percussions as well as rich and animated tones that blend the warmth, naturalness, and density of real-life with unique and innovative timbres from yet unheard instruments.
String Studio Highlights:
– Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality.
– Top quality preset library.
– Real time calculation of sound – no samples.
– 32bit floating point internal processing.
– Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24bit/192kHz.
– Integrated audio recorder to capture performance on the fly.
– Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets.
– Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets.
– Unlimited undo/redo capability.
– Standalone operation – no host application required.
– Standard plugin formats support.
– Full audio and MIDI hardware support.
– Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports.
– MIDI automation and program change support.
– User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn.
– High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay and reverb.
– MIDI Clock, tap and host tempo synchronization.
– Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection.