Full read-write compatibility with NTFS-formatted drives on a Mac. Access, edit, store and transfer files hassle-free. Includes Tuxera Disk Manager for easy formatting and hard drive maintenance such as check and repair.
Apple’s OS X offers very limited support for Microsoft Windows NTFS formatted hard drives and other storage media out of the box. By default OS X can only read files from Windows-formatted hard drives leaving the users unable to edit, copy or delete anything. Tuxera NTFS for Mac solves this problem providing full read-write compatibility across platforms.
Fast Speeds & Full Data Protection
Tuxera NTFS for Mac delivers the fastest NTFS file transfer speeds on a Mac while protecting your data with it’s new, smart caching layer.
The software fully supports all OS X versions starting from 10.4 (Tiger) including macOS Sierra. Tuxera-only advanced features include support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop® and VMware Fusion®.
– Works in both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel modes
– All NTFS versions supported
– Create NTFS partitions
– Create NTFS disk image
– Verify and repair NTFS volumes
– Smart caching for high-performance read/write
– Automatic translation of file names
– Native extended attributes
Compatibility with other software
– Any third party software, including:
– Parallels Desktop®
– VMware Fusion®
– Speed similar to native HFS+
What’s New in Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2016:
– Added support for Mac OS Sierra.