djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Its unique modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
– Powerful DJ Interface: turntables, waveforms, four decks, sampler
– Spotify Integration: instant access to over 20 million songs.
– Music Library: Spotify + iTunes, history, queue, preview, search, light / dark switch
– Four Deck Mixing: horizontal / vertical layouts, crossfader assignments
– Waveform Layouts: horizontal / vertical, two deck / four deck, variable zoom level
– Sampler: live sampling and presets editing, pre-bundled content
– Recording: AAC / WAV, iTunes export
– Advanced DJ Tools: sync, cue points, looping, skipping, slip, beat grids
– Audio FX: 30 audio effects by Sugar Bytes (In-App Purchase), chain-able effects
– Audio Processing: time stretching, pitch shifting, EQ, pan, highpass, lowpass, limiter
– Audio Analysis: BPM with dynamic beats, colored waveforms, key, auto-gain – Hardware Integration: over 50 MIDI controllers, MIDI learn, multi-channel USB audio
djay Pro is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later.
What’s New Version 2.0.4 ?
• Added support for recording samples from decks and microphone
• Added dedicated option to disable keyboard shortcuts in settings
• Improved My Files library support for network drives (NAS)
• Improved VoiceOver accessibility of Automix panel and other areas
• Fixed shuffle option not working when using manual Automix source
• Fixed issue where iTunes tracks added to Queue could not be loaded via drag & drop
• Fixed issue with cue points and other user data not being loaded in some cases
• Fixed track titles using non-English characters not being displayed correctly in some cases
• Fixed missing track artwork for certain files
• Fixed missing metadata for FLAC files
• Fixed smart playlists not updating when manually changing BPM of tracks
• Fixed Spotify playlists not finishing loading in some cases
• Fixed column order of Video library not being saved
• Fixed removed start/end points not being saved
• Fixed add/remove from queue MIDI actions not working
• Fixed Automix view “next” button progress
• Fixed renaming of current history session
• Various fixes and improvements