A pioneer in touch-based music notation and composition, Symphony Pro lets you compose complex orchestrations, lead sheets, chord charts, and guitar tabs on the iPad and instantly hear them played back. This is the easiest and most comprehensive way to compose sheet music on your iPad. Record a part in real-time with the built-in keyboard, guitar, or bass guitar to quickly capture a musical idea and have it automatically transcribed into sheet music. Import a MusicXML, MXL, MIDI, or Symphony file from your computer or from another app like Mail or Safari, create a new project based on a template, or create a brand new project, and you’re ready to start editing. To add a note, select a note length and tap anywhere on the score. Use the built-in keyboard, guitar, or bass guitar instruments, or a Core MIDI compatible keyboard to quickly enter notes and chords in normal editing mode or in real-time recording mode.
• 114 built-in instruments
• Up to 15 instruments, 45 staffs, and 4 voices/layers per composition
• Create and edit guitar TABs and standard music notation.
• Add and edit notes by tapping on the score or by playing a built-in keyboard, guitar, bass guitar, or a connected Core MIDI instrument (requires Camera Connection Kit or Midi Mobilizer™ II)
• Record a part in real-time with a built-in instrument or a connected Core MIDI instrument
• Import MusicXML, MIDI, MXL, or Symphony files
• Export as a PDF, MusicXML, MIDI, AAC, or Symphony file
• Tons of articulations and dynamics
• Add grace notes and customizable noteheads
• Chord symbol, lyric, and annotation tools
• In select mode, tap on a measure with two fingers to add a time or key signature change, clef change, repeat, alternate ending, or double barline to it
• Print the entire score from your iPad with AirPrint
• Edit, view, and play your score in portrait or landscape mode