SunVox is the most powerful music creation tool for Android. It is a small and fast multi-platform pattern based sequencer (tracker) with modular synthesizers.
Highly optimized synth algorithms.
Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on variuos devices with completely different CPUs;
Effects from classic trackers like FastTracker, ImpulseTracker, ScreamTracker, ProTracker, OctaMED.
Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
Multitrack WAV export;
The main menu – button with wrench in the upper right corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another? For multitouch devices: first touch on source, second touch on destination. For other devices: select the first module (source); click on the LINK button; select the second module (destination).
Built-in synthesizers & effects :
DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for deep and beautiful pads);
Side Chain Compressor;
DC Blocking Filter
Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
Loop (for glitch effects);
Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
What’s in this version: (Updated : Dec 26, 2012)
sampler freeze bug fixed;
ability to install on external SD card;
added confirmation dialog for BACK button;
some bugs fixed;
and more… (read on the site).
What’s in this version 2014 01 23:
* engine optimization;
* extended Visualization Parameters in the Module Properties;
* new module – Sound2Ctl; this module can convert the audio signal to the numeric value of any selected controller;
* new module – MultiCtl; with this module you can control multiple controllers at once;
* now you can set the name of the pattern, instead of the 16×16 icon;
* now the screen orientation can be changed manually in the Preferences -> Interface -> Angle;