Quickly make music using samples and loops apps , just like Garageband or Sony’s ACID on your Android device. Real time live loop preview, hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what’s already programmed. Get more samples for FREE by downloading ReLoop loop Paks from Android Market or from Reloop website, OR load your own samples from your sdcard. 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
Easy to use interface – Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
– TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
– LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
– TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it’s sample to the timeline
– LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
– LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
– LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
– CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
WAV import – LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD. File location is /sdcard/reloop/samples.
24 bit WAV support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
CHANGE PITCH on one-shot samples to build melodies
SLICE loops and rearrange.
SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
What’s in this version:
1.9.7 – Separated FX into it’s own button now, was ReLoop Loop Sequencer APK 1.9.7 Download previously activated with a long press, but that was a little too sensitive and troublesome due to customer feedback.
Changed the graphics a small bit for the track loading side as well.
Each track now has separate sample load and FX buttons on the left.
Requirements: Android 1.5 and up
5 Samples Packs: Dubstep, House, Rave, Rekkerd and Techno.
When done unpacking, uninstall the loop pack app to save space.
Remember you can load your own loops into ReLoop as well!