The Reactable instrument now in your pocket. Create and improvise music in an intuitive and visual way. This app brings the full creative power of the internationally awarded interactive Reactable instrument used by renowned musicians like Björk to your mobile device. *Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way. Requirements: Android OS 2.2 and up Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide by App Store
• New And Noteworthy by Apple
• Featured in Best Music Apps by iTunes Rewind
• App of the week and Hall of fame APP
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Aug 15, 2014)
Get additional objects for your tables, now with exclusive offers for a limited time only!
Fixed more bugs
User interface improvements
A new filter in the Delay objects to change the tone of the feedback
Ability to adjust sound levels within the Sampler
New Oscillator keyboard panel
Enhanced reverb quality and new panel for better configuration
Enhanced visualization of note details of loaded samples
Various bug fixes including bugs with the new Sampler