Pocket Studio & BeatPad now work together! Send multitrack audio of your BeatPad beats to Pocket Studio! Get both apps on sale today! Pocket Studio: Record nearly 100 Vocal+Music Tracks!!!!!!
– Import Multitrack BeatPad Music
– BeatPad users can now download BeatPad plugin free when BeatPad app is installed
– Import multitrack audio stored in a zip. (Use Dropbox or some online drive app to open zip in Studio 2.
Studio 2: Don’t pay for studio time, Buy the Studio!
QUICK INSTRUCTIONS: – iPad:
–HEADPHONES REQUIRED FOR RECORDING
–LongPress Track in mixer then tap lower colored area to name track. (Guitar, Lead Vox, Snare, etc.)
– BeatPad Module: tap folder button/new/newTrack/midi then tap the midi track’s input to select BeatPad
– Recording Input: Tap “input” on any track to set the audio source, tap the top record enable button on the track, tap the lower right record button on the menu bar/transport then tap play to begin recording. – Tap+Hold:
metronome button to show tap tempo screen,
track input on iPad to quickly show BeatPad module,
wave and midi boxes on wave page
– Beauty, Functionality and Quality all in 1 app.
– Import iPod Music + your BeatPad beats & Record 90+ tracks of HD music and vocals in Studio 2!
Studio 2 is light-years ahead of the competition and quite frankly, costs a fraction.
• 96 Tracks! YES, NINETY SIX TRACKS! Create as many tracks up to 96 as your iOS device will let you.
• BeatPad midi plugin: Tap the folder icon/new/track/midi then tap the Midi Track’s input button to select BeatPad.
• Record Digital Audio from devices plugged into dock connector
• Multiple sample rate options
• Record audio and midi tracks in each session
• Available reverb and delay effect sends for each track
• Unlimited Songs
• Beautiful Design
• Import Audio from Your Music Library
— Documents/iPod Library
• Import audio from your iTunes-Synced Documents Folder
• Import audio from email
— Tap/hold audio attachment and select open-in Studio 2
• Record audio from thousands of online radio stations
— Set Online Radio as input and select a station
• Quantize midi tracks to keep notes in sync
• Tap and hold metronome button to reveal metronome UI
• Tap and hold Input button to quickly reveal input plugin (BeatPad or Online Radio for example)
• 118 BeatPad Kits available for download
• Quick Punch Recording
• Tap Docs button/NewTrack/Midi then set BeatPad as the input to create BeatPad midi tracks
• Many features & updates to come!
What’s New in Version 2.2.5
– iOS 8 Compatible
– Audiobus is deactivated in this version due to significant compatibility problems. We will do our best to get it back up and running.