Pianist Pro is a virtual piano designed specifically for the iPad, with the same great interface and style that has made Pianist the best known piano on the iPhone, and a whole host of new features too. It features full MIDI import and export capability, allowing you to record song ideas while on the road and export them via MIDI to your Digital Audio Workstation back at the studio. You can also use Pianist Pro as a great master MIDI keyboard, either with USB, CoreMIDI, or via Wi-Fi. Drive your soft or hard synths wirelessly from the sofa, or from another room. Pianist Pro can even be used as a MIDI sound source, driven by an external hardware keyboard.
– Full recording and overdub facility.
– Live MIDI control of external synths via CoreMidi, USB, Network MIDI, OSC or DSMI.
– Standard MIDI File import and export.
– Audio (WAV) file export.
– 16 professionally recorded instruments (pianos, organs, guitars, synths).
– Built-in effects, arpeggiator and drum machine.
– Soft and Sustain pedals, and velocity based on key strike position.
– A full 88 key Single or dual keyboard layout with configurable key size.
– Onscreen pitch bend, modulation and swell pedal controls.
– Vibrato and Low-Pass Filter.
– Note transpose range increased to +-24.
– Sound engine optimization.
– Removed Line 6 Midi Mobiliser 1 support. (Line 6 no longer support their early Midi Mobilizer 1 hardware on recent iPad models, and unfortunately we have had no option but to remove support for that device. MidiMobilizer II is still supported, as are any CoreMIDI-based interfaces, and any class-compliant MIDI interfaces utilizing the Camera Connection Kit)