REQUIRES JAILBROKEN DEVICE | for iPad | Size: 4 MB
Performance Synth is Clockwork Software’s amazing synthesizer for the iPad. Performance Synth can express an almost infinite variety of unique sounds using its subtractive synthesis architecture. While Performance Synth doesn’t have every feature a stand alone synthesizer has, you have in your hand an amazingly powerful tool in a portable, use anywhere format. As the name implies, Performance Synth is meant to be played in real time. If you are a guitar or bass player you can carry around a complete musical synthesizer in your guitar case and use it where ever you need it. If you are a keyboard player you can connect a MIDI keyboard to Performance Synth and jam away.
Watch for Performance Synth to become more powerful with each software release. Performance Synth’s architecture and capabilities are similar to that of a Mini-Moog or a Roland Juno synthesizer. Many of the synthesizer sounds heard in today’s contemporary music and movies can be reproduced with Performance Synth. Unlike old analog synthesizers, Performance Synth is implemented entirely in software which means all timing is rock solid and Performance Synth will never, ever go out of tune Performance Synth turns your iPad into a complex musical instrument which will take time to completely master. In experienced hands, Performance Synth is a serious musical instrument. For all users, Performance Synth can be a source of wonder and delight with the multitude of sounds and sonic textures it can create.
Performance Synth has the following features:
– Three voice polyphony
– Three independent, configurable oscillators
– An LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) for AM/FM modulation of the other oscillators
– Oscillators have six octave range
– Oscillators have four selectable wave shapes: Sin, Triangle, Square and Sawtooth
– Oscillators can run in tracking mode or polyphony mode
– Oscillators can be de-tuned in relation to each other
– Oscillators can be amplitude or frequency modulated to a user selected level
– Built in metronome with tapable tempo and selectable beats per measure