Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NanoStudio v1.32 iPad iPhone iPod Touch
iPad iPhone iPod Touch | Lz0PDA | 20.03 MB
NanoStudio is a recording studio for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It has virtual analogue synths, sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and multiple effects all integrated into a single application.Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with effects such as reverb, compression and EQ. Share your tune on SoundCloud from wherever you are or use the comprehensive audio mixdown options and MIDI export feature to get your ideas over to your desktop DAW when you get back home.NanoStudio’s intuitive user interface frees you to get creative yet has loads of depth for when you need it.
Up to 6 simultaneous instruments (including mixer) or upgrade with the ’16 Instrument Tracks’ in-app purchase, particularly recommended for newer devices.
‘Eden’, a powerful 16 voice subtractive synth with dual oscillators, 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO’s per voice and 2 dedicated insert effects. Eden’s virtual patchbay lets you hook up almost anything for modulation mayhem.
The ‘TRG-16’, a performance pad for triggering samples. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Record samples with the built-in mic (iPod Touch requires external mic), resample NanoStudio’s own output or upload your own samples using NanoSync for OS X/Windows. Edit your samples using NanoStudio’s built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and process them offline with custom effects chains.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Nanostudio’s mixer has 2 global effects sends, 4 insert effects per channel and you can record, edit and playback all your fader and pan changes. When you’re ready to share your mix with others you can upload it direct to SoundCloud or use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC.
NanoStudio’s reverb, compressor, parametric EQ, waveshaper, delay, chorus, and bitcrusher effects are all highly optimized so you can run lots of them.
* 6 simultaneous instruments, up to 16 with in-app purchase
* MIDI input with the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer, Akai SynthStation 25 and Core MIDI
* Audio copy/paste for sharing audio with other compatible apps (Sonoma and Intua standards supported)
* Upload your mix directly to SoundCloud
* Eden synth (also plays samples) – single or dual keyboards, XY controllers, pitch bend and accelerometer control
* TRG-16 sample trigger pads
* Sequencer with up to 64 tracks and a piano roll editor for note, velocity and controller events, all with undo/redo
* Mixer with 4 inserts per channel, 2 global send busses and volume/pan automation on every channel
* Sampling and resampling, sample editor and effects processor with undo/redo
* Transfer samples, final mixes and individual track mixdowns to your Mac/PC using NanoSync
* Built in help
Support for Akai Pro’s SynthStation25 keyboard controller is included. SynthStation25 delivers instant hardware control for improved performance capability and expression.
What’s New In Version 1.32
* Eden keyboard and other touches are no longer offset if device is tilted to a portrait orientation
* iOS Notifications now appear in the correct orientation
* Added an extra wide key setting
* Various small UI improvements
* Universal iPad version
* Added extra musical scales to keyboard
* Increased size limit for a single sample to 32MB
* Ability to slide the keyboard by fractions of a note
* Mixer mute/solo
* Improved bottom range of mixer volume faders
* Double tap on mixer channel title to go to instrument
* Double tap on ‘centre zero’ knobs to return to centre
* Tap song position on status bar to toggle between bars and hours/minutes
* Update to latest Akai SynthStation library
* Added ‘Mix audio with other apps’ option to allow iTunes music background play
* Added buffer latency settings
* Automatic normalization is now optional after sampling or resampling
* Added an ‘add effect’ button to empty effects slots
* Changed TRG behaviour to allow drags across pads
* Added load/save effects chain to the effects select dialogue
* Song editor – vertical zoom
* Song editor – mute/solo buttons can be swiped vertically
* Song editor – added MIDI activity indicators to each track
* Song editor – parts on muted tracks are shown in grey
* Bugfix – Buzzing sound on Eden ring mod when phase was non-zero
* Bugfix – TRG-16’s ‘auto BPM’ function was sometimes inaccurate