Karaoke Live MIDI Player v1.7.2 for ANDROiD | 23.10 MB
Before you think “this is useless” think, it is a midi player. MIDI player with karaoke support for Android! Either as karaoke machine or musician tool, LiveMIDI plays any MIDI and KAR files with outstanding and consistent sound quality across devices, even suitable for live performance!
– Pitch perfect key change for any song, -8 to +8
– Tempo changes on the fly
– Mute and solo channels
– Tweak channel volume/gain, with settings being saved by song and by soundfont
– Lyrics karaoke display, with background pictures, supporting ISO 8859-1/ISO Latin-1 characters
– Wi-Fi web-based remote control, remote-control from any wifi and browser-enabled devices!
– Bundled with GeneralUser GS FluidSynth v1.451 courtesy of S. Christian Collins
– Use your own SF2 soundfonts! Simply put in /sdcard/LiveMIDI/soundfonts/ directory and restart LiveMIDI!
– Title ticker on song changes based on playlist
– Browse files through filesystem and ZIP archives, with hassle-free search!
LiveMIDI uses unmodified version of FluidSynth for its internal software synthesizer.
Minimum device requirements:
– Android 2.3.x Gingerbread for OpenSL ES native audio
– ARMv7, MIPS, or x86 CPU, dual-core 1GHz. May run on slower CPUs with linear or no interpolation, reverb and chorus turned off
– 512MB RAM, may be higher if you intend to use larger custom soundfonts
– 60+ MB free storage space, for application install and extracted soundfont
What’s in this version v1.7.2:
– Add support for MIDI and KAR files with nonstandard chunks
– Fix bug on loading certain files containing pipe character from ZIP archive