Arctic Keys is a virtual analog synthesizer. With a classic dual-oscillator subtractive synthesis design that gives you the sound creation flexibility we all know and love. With an easy to use user interface that just wants to be tweaked. The result is a truly professional instrument with an audio quality that rivals that of hardware synthesizers.
• Synthesis: analog modelling
• Polyphony: up to 4 voices
• Oscillators: 2 per voice, alias free, saw, triangle and square with pulse width, hard sync, ring mod, noise generator
• Filter: 1 multi-mode resonating filter with 4 filter types
• Envelopes: filter and amp ADSR envelopes
• Modulation: 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, sample and hold, 3 routable destinations per LFO, independently sync-able