AnalogKit lets you play, share, and build synths and effects in an incredible digital playground. A music hacker’s paradise, Analogkit is designed to be enjoyed by both seasoned synth aficionados and curious cable-wranglers. Whether you’re into built-from-scratch effects pedals, synths, vocoders or even DIY games, AnalogKit allows you to build nearly anything you can dream of.
• Piece together controls, effects and signal generators into any gear you can imagine.
• 50+ included core components that can be combined to create endless possibilities of sounds.
• Share your creations with the community via the built-in Swap Meet, or browse, live-preview, and download gear built by other users.
• Compatible with USB audio interfaces so you can run AnalogKit as an effects board for a mic, guitar, or other analog instrument.
• Audiobus support for input, effect, and output slots
• Inter-app audio support
• Full USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and virtual MIDI support to let you use your favorite external controllers and receive MIDI from other music apps
• Advanced optimization algorithms enable you to run tens of thousands of basic modules in real-time on a modern iPad.
• State of the art anti-aliased oscillators provide the most authentic sound sources digital synthesis can offer.
• All the favorite toys from modular analog synths as well as digital logic components so you can build all the hybrid franken-synths your hardware modular friends could only dream of.