The AC-7 Core HD is the latest and greatest in Saitara Software’s critically acclaimed range of DAW controllers. It has been completely redesigned and reengineered to be the most dependable and usable universal controller possible. No longer does it feel like a software emulation of a hardware device, it’s now a real, practical alternative to expensive hardware controllers. The AC-7 Core HD takes full advantage of the power of newer iOS 6 iPad models, and is designed with controls large enough to be comfortably used on the iPad Mini.
Some Key Features:
* Wireless MIDI connections can be handled in-app, so there’s no need to go into your computer settings each time you use it.
* An optional Latency Reduction setting keeps network latency as low as possible and reduces the likelihood of dropped connections.
* Knobs, faders, buttons and meters react smoothly, quickly and realistically… no matter how heavy the MIDI workload.
* The advanced control buttons visible in the app can be customised by simply scrolling button sets left and right. Of course your settings will be remembered for future use.
* There are custom button layouts for:
Apple’s Logic Pro
MOTU’s Digital Performer (version 7 or newer)
Cubase / Nuendo
Final Cut Pro (versions prior to Final Cut Pro X)
…but any software with support for the “MCU” or “HUI” protocols should work too.
* Crystal clear Retina display support for iPad 3rd generation and newer.
* Works without any extra drivers on OS X, but Windows users will have to install an RTP driver like “RTPMidi”