Do you struggle with finding the time to learn to sing? Or maybe you can’t afford the luxury of weekly singing lessons? Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced vocalist, this course will provide you with an excellent framework to be the best singer you can be. For the cost of 2 one hour vocal lessons, you can have a whole course on singing at your fingertips that you can watch over and over again. I’m Roma Waterman, vocal coach, author, speaker and professional singer/songwriter. After recording 9 albums, touring Internationally and being a vocal coach for TV Shows and for professional and amateur students, I know what it takes to sing well. It would be a privilege to help you achieve that goal too.
This course includes:
– 42 bite size, easy to digest lectures;
– Almost 2 hours of live video, power point presentations and MP3’s;
– Diagrams and explanations on voice anatomy – from vocal folds to breathing;
– A study of the 3 pillars of the voice – Posture, Breathing and Resonance – with exercises for you to try at home;
– Printable PDF’s with exercises and notes at the end of each section;
– 5 quizzes;
– A lesson with me in my private studio where I show you how to do certain exercises;
– A 25 minute downloadable vocal warm up CD with full backing tracks;
– Sheet music for all the scales;
– A 20 page ebook of all the notes with diagrams for you to print out and keep;
– A recomended resource list so you can keep on learning.
– Complete the course at your own leisure – take your time for a thorough learning experience, or complete it in a few days and have a resource you can go back to over and over again!