Splice enables music producers, audio engineers, and all kinds of DAW users store their projects, settings, and samples on the cloud. It also allows users to easily share those files with collaborators. In this course, producer Nate Mars shows you how to connect your studio to the cloud, back up and manage projects with Splice’s unlimited storage capabilities, promote new releases, and find new sounds and inspiration within the ever-expanding Splice community.
* Creating a Splice account
* Adding your projects to Splice
* Working with collaborators
* Using Splice Sounds
* Discovering popular plugins
* Creating a release using the Splice DNA Player