Digital Home Studio A complete reference guide on CD-ROM Before you buy any music software or hardware, you need this CD-ROM! Synth-Tek’s new “Digital Home Studio” CD-ROM teaches you everything you need to know to set up your own MIDI based home studio. Don’t be in the dark when it comes to complex audio & MIDI knowledge. Learn how to record and use MIDI data, digital audio, mixing, MIDI controllers, MIDI & Audio interfaces, computer software recording and much more! “Digital Home Studio” covers every aspect of a home studio, from plugging in audio & MIDI cables, to creating a final audio CD. Nothing is left out! Even electrical power consumption in your studio is covered and easy to understand! Synth-Tek’s famous approach to learning and easy user interface makes learning a snap! Nothing is left out. “Digital Home Studio” takes the time to explain what everything is, what it does, how to connect it, how to use it and how to get the most out of your musical investments. Each tutorial is a step-by-step narrated and illustrated lesson that literally walks you through each operation and takes the time to explain complicated electronic music topics in easy to understand terms.
“Digital Home Studio” CD-ROM features:
– 37 complete tutorials comprising several HOURS of learning time
– Searchable database of tutorials for finding the topic you want quickly
– Pause, Fast Forward & Rewind tutorials
– Clear narration explains the topics in non-technical terms so you understand it
– Animated & illustrated graphics and photos show you every aspect of a topic
– Large searchable electronic music glossary lets you look up terms and their definitions
– Mac & Windows compatible – no hard disk installation !