Presented by AIR Users Blog founder and Pro Tools maven Russ Hughes, “Structure Explained” is your solution to the sometimes puzzling virtual sampler, Structure. This in-depth series is for beginner to intermediate users of the full version of Structure and will reveal many of its powerful features and functions. Learn how to easily navigate its windows and menus, load and create patches and parts, apply filters, modulation, effects, utilize “Smart Knobs”, key switching, build custom drum kits and much more.
If you want to get the most out of the full version of Pro Tool’s amazing virtual sampler Structure, look no further. “Structure Explained” will enable you to work Structure like a pro and elevate your sounds and productions to the next level. Solve the Structure puzzle today…
* 17 tutorials / Almost 2 hours total runtime.
* For all beginner to intermediate FULL VERSION Structure users
* Shot with the latest full version of Structure
* Tutorials written by AIR Users Blog founder and Pro Tools guru Russ Hughes
* Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC