Presented by AIR Users Blog founder and Pro Tools maven Russ Hughes, “Strike Explained” goes in deep, exploring the vast and powerful AIR virtual drum instrument Strike.This in-depth series is for beginner to intermediate users of Strike and will take you through it all step by step, showing you its features and functions, as well as cool tips and tricks. Learn how to easily navigate its windows and menus, load and create custom kits, load your own samples, create grooves and patterns, print Strike to multiple audio tracks in Pro Tools, and much more. If you want to get the most out of Pro Tool’s awesome virtual drum instrument Strike, stop right here. “Strike Explained” will give you the knowledge needed to create professional groovy beats and rhythm tracks, fast. Don’t miss a beat, get “Strike Explained” today.
* 11 tutorials / Over 1.5 hours total runtime
* For all beginner to intermediate Strike users
* Shot with the latest version of Strike
* Tutorials written by AIR Users Blog founder and Pro Tools guru Russ Hughes
* Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC