Sampler is capable of really advanced sampling and resampling. This course lets you access these features with an indepth look at Ableton Sampler. Broken down into 15 lessons, the course totals over 3 hours of expert tuition. From navigating the software, to uncovering handy, hidden features, Sampling & Sound Design with Ableton Live Sampler lays the groundwork for a successful working relationship with the software before diving into advanced sound design tutorials including creating instrument racks, drum synthesis techniques, tips for setting up multisamples and sampling hardware synthesisers, glitch vocal edits and much more. If you’re looking to improve your working knowledge of Ableton Sampler and expand your sampling skills in general, this course is for you!
– 200 minutes of professional video instruction
– 15 indepth videos each demonstrating essential aspects of Sampling and Sound design with Ableton Live Sampler
– Pick up practical skills you can start using straight away
– Skilled instructor with years of real world professional experience
– Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons