Learning to edit video professionally or to cut your own projects together? Get to know Sony Vegas Pro. In these tutorials, film and television industry veteran Steve Grisetti walks you through the entire Vegas workflow. Learn to import media from a variety of locations; edit clips in the Timeline; edit and enhance audio, including voice-over narration; and add effects to enhance the color, mood, and drama of your movie. You’ll also find out how to add titles, apply transitions between scenes, chroma key, add animations such as pans and scrolls, and crop footage for maximum impact.
* Setting up a new Vegas project
* Importing video from a camera
* Managing files in the Project Media panel
* Pre-applying stabilization
* Adding and trimming events on the Timeline
* Editing a multicamera scene
* Adding fade-ins, fade-outs, and cross-fade transitions