RME interfaces include TotalMIX, an incredibly powerful and fully-featured integrated software mixer with amazingly flexible routing options and built-in DSP. RME expert Todd Tatnall shows you how to get the most out of this complex mixer and more. After a brief Overview and Installation Guide, Todd dives right into an overview of the Mixer and its sections. He then shows you Channel Basics and Settings, before exploring the EQ and Dynamics Sections. Next, Todd covers the Control Room, showing you how to configure and control your monitoring environment. Todd then spends a couple of videos explaining the Control Strip in detail, including how to use Snapshots, Groups, and Layouts. Wrapping it up, Todd covers the FX section and Matrix View, and teaches you how to use the Settings and Preferences to customize TotalMIX to your exact needs.
Whether you’ve just got an RME or you’re already familiar with TotalMIX and want to learn more, watch “RME TotalMIX Explained” today!
– 13 Tutorials / 1 hr 52 min total runtime
– For all beginner to intermediate RME Total Mix users
– Tutorials written by studio expert Todd Tatnall
– Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
– Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod