Remixing Dance Music: Digital Production Basics TUTORiAL
P2P | 11.05.2017 | 1.2 GB
Song remixes can be a great way to crack into the music industry and build your name as a producer. In this 60-minute class, you’ll follow along as he builds a remix from scratch – a skill that has been instrumental in getting him to where he is today.
– How to define the purpose of your remix – where will it be played?
– Creating a groove for your new version of the song with baselines and leads
– Utilizing percussion to set the tempo
– Adding in transitions to polish a track
– Including intros and outros so DJs can easily feature your track in a mix
– Tips on sharing and spreading the track
– Whether you’re a seasoned producer or an aspiring up and comer, this class will give you the ins and outs for what you should consider when creating a dance remix meant to get spins. After going through the lessons, you’ll share a remix of your own.