Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Produce Your First Song in Studio One TUTORiAL
Team COMPRiSED | 28 Mar 2017 | 349.2MB
This course takes an in depth look at how you can produce and write a song with Presonus Studio One. What Will I Learn? At the end of the course the student will be able to produce their own song within Studio One. They’ll be able to record audio and MIDI, edit these tracks, and mix and master their song. Get those big song ideas out of your head and into Studio One! In this course from composer/sound designer Gary Hiebner will guide you through Presonus Studio One and build your confidence when navigating this feature-rich audio software so that you too can start producing your own music. You’ll be guided through the software’s capabilities, learn how to set up your gear, record in your ideas and edit, mix and export your first song.
Course Content includes:
– Learning the User Interface and its Tools
– Setting Up Your Audio Interface and MIDI Devices
– Recording to Audio and MIDI Instrument Tracks
– Using Melodyne to Pitch and Time Correct Audio
– Exploring the Mai Tai Synth
– Using Arrange Tracks to map out your song arrangement
– Using the Scratchpad feature to sketch out different song arrangement ideas
– Exploring the Mix Console and its functions
– Learning how to use the Inserts and Sends in your mix
– Applying Automation to your tracks to give them more interest
– Improving your mix with Bus Processing and Mix Engine effects
– Finalizing your song with some mastering and exporting out your mix.
Compatible with both Macs and PCs, Studio One is a competitive DAW that allows beginners and pros alike to create and produce awesome audio content.
What You’ll Get From This Course:
– Step-by step instructions on how to get started with Studio One for song production
– Easy to follow on screen examples of how to navigate Studio One
– Tips & Tricks from an experience composer and sound designer
– Suitable for beginners and pros alike
– At the end of this course you´ll be able to find your way around the Studio One interface, record to audio and MIDI tracks, use the features like the Scratchpad and Audio Comping to expand on ideas, and understand how to use the Mix Console and its included Inserts and Sends sections all on your way to producing your first song.
Who is the target audience?
– This is targeted at the beginner student who wants to get into audio software to produce their own musical ideas. It’s also aimed at advanced users who might be wanting to switch from another DAW and see what Studio One has to offer