Trimming is at the very heart of editing. The fine adjustments that you make to your edits for timing and precision make a huge if subtle difference to the final product. This course is a deep dive into all of the tools used to make trim edits and the different ways to utilize them. Professional editor and documentary filmmaker Jason Osder teaches members how to trim on the timeline, perform various kinds of trim edits, trim audio, and incorporate keyboard shortcuts that make the work go faster.
* Choosing a trimming technique
* Trimming on the timeline
* Performing roll and ripple and slip and slide edits
* Working in Trim Edit mode
* Trimming with the keyboard
* Trimming and mixing audio