In this video course, Josh Bess explains how to setup and control a professional lighting rig within Ableton Live. Although Bess is using Ableton Live, the information and principles provided in this course are applicable using other software-based programs. Bess covers getting started with MIDI, DMX, Ableton Live, and more, along with demonstrating advanced tips and tricks to apply live visual lighting to your live performance.
– 18 Tutorials / 1hr 01min Total Runtime
– For beginner, intermediate, and advanced Ableton Live users
– Can be used with other software programs (besides Ableton Live)
– For beginner, intermediate, and advanced DMX Lighting users
– Tutorials written by Ableton Certified Trainer Josh Bess
– Live Performance Demonstration
– Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC