Mastering is the process of taking your mixed song and finalizing it with dedicated mastering processes.These tools allow you to get your song to stand up better against other commercial releases. In this class you’ll about what types of mastering effects are used, and how to use them in your music productions.
You’ll learn the following:
– Getting your Song ready for Mastering
– Using Mastering EQ
– Using a Multiband Compressor
– Enhancing your Stereo Width
– Increasing the Level with a Brickwall Limiter
– Exporting out your Master
– After watching this class you’ll have a much better understanding on how to use Mastering effects on your songs.