All you need to get from complete beginner to your first DJ gig in just a few weeks, using any DJ controller. It assumes you know nothing about DJing – music, gear, mixing, performing, setting up in a venue – and shows you just the important stuff you need to know to get that first gig under your belt. Imagine yourself fading out the final song at the end of your first DJ set. The silence as you cut the music lasts only as long as it takes the crowd to realise the night’s over, and roars its approval in your direction! Imagine the feeling. If you’ve stared at your DJ controller not knowing where to start for weeks, months, even years, this is the course for you.
How To Digital DJ Fast is delivered online in HD video, viewable on your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you can learn anywhere. With example mixes, “over the shoulder” screen recordings and close-up technique shots, it’s everything you need to start your DJing journey in one place. What’s more, pay once and it’s yours for life, so you can take it at your own speed and refer back to it whenever you want.
What you’ll learn:
– How to choose confidently between all the different digital DJing methods
– How to spend your money wisely and what’s really important when choosing gear (and what isn’t)
– Where to find digital music, and get pro tips on how to build a great DJ library
– How to use DJ controllers of all types, right from the very basics – you’ll be mixing in minutes
– Our time-proven method of real beatmixing – and we promise, you’ll be doing it in no time
– All the secrets of the sync button and how to use it properly (while not making a fool of yourself)
– Authentic pro mixing techniques – the exact mixes pro DJs use that you’ve seen when out clubbing
– All about loops, cues, effects and more, including when (and when not) to use them
– What’s in pro DJ booths and how to set up your digital gear there confidently
– How to look, act and sound like the real deal when you DJ in public